Why Buy a 2020 Nissan Sentra?
If you’re in the market for a great looking sedan – with loads of amazing features, then look no further than the 2020 Nissan Sentra! The 2020 Nissan Sentra has been completely redesigned, and journalists are calling it “the best looking car in the segment.” The choice to buy has just been made easy!
Nissan Safety Shield 360
All 2020 Sentra models come equipped with a ton of safety features, including Nissan Safety Shield 360 – a suite of six advanced driver-assist systems – that all are offered as standard equipment on the 2020 Sentra! Nissan Safety Shield 360 includes Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear Intelligent Emergency Braking, and High Beam Assist.
With standard Siri-Eyes Free, along with the Bluetooth Hands Free Phone System, staying connected has never been easier. Especially when available Apple CarPlay and available Android Auto are added in.
The 2020 Sentra is also great on gas:
- CITY = 8.0 L/100 KM
- HIGHWAY = 6.0 L/100 KM
The 2020 Sentra really looks better now than ever, thanks to its class-defying interior, and its new lower and wider stance!
- Standard RearView Monitor, or available Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection.
- Standard 7-Inch Touchscreen Display, or available 8-Inch NissanConnect Touchscreen Display.
- Available Bose Premium Audio System with 8 Speakers.
- Standard Remote Keyless Entry with Push Button Ignition, or available Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition.
- Available Heated Front Seats.
- Available Remote Engine Start.
- Available Heated Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, and Leather Wrapped Shift Knob.
- Standard Cloth Seats, or available Sport Leatherette Appointed Seats with Contrast Orange Stitching.
What Auto Journalists Are Saying About the 2020 Sentra
"The steering is more communicative and through a corner even on broken pavement, and the rear suspension and the SR's P215/45R18 tires anchor the car with much more authority. Ducking and weaving through the canyon roads north of Santa Monica proved the Sentra rock solid, even as it was pushed to the limit. The other important aspect is the quietness of the ride on the highway - more insulation and isolation reduce the amount of wind and road noise to Infiniti-like levels."
- Graeme Fletcher, the National Post
"The Sentra will capture the hearts of many with its good looks, solid performance and sleek interior. This is an excellent car for all your daily needs, and the Sentra has overnight gone from the bottom of its segment to the top."
- Nelson Chong, DoubleClutch.ca
"The car handles well in corners, rocking and rolling less than you'd expect in the tight curves. It helps that the rear suspension is now an independent multi-link system, and that there's a new dual-pinion rack electric power steering system."
- Mark Richardson, The Globe and Mail