THE 2020 NISSAN MURANO: A STYLISH SUV LIKE NO OTHERDec 5th, 2019
In this week’s blog post, we’d like to take a moment to not only familiarize you with the 2020 Nissan Murano, but also show you how it stacks up against the competition in terms of Style, Technology, and Safety! Just keep reading to see why the Murano is the obvious choice for anyone looking for a 5-Passenger SUV – on a GRAND SCALE!
Nissan Intelligent Mobility
When compared to the 2019 Ford Edge, the 2020 Murano offers 3 available and standard Nissan Intelligent Mobility features that the Ford Edge does not, and they are:
- REAR DOOR ALERT: Reminding drivers to check the back seat after the vehicle is parked, Rear Door Alert uses the horn, in addition to door sensors, and a message display on the center instrument panel!
- TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION: Let the Murano keep an eye on the little things, while also keeping you on top of the speed limit by detecting road signs as you go, looking out for you and your fellow drivers!
- REAR AUTOMATIC BRAKING: Nissan Rear Automatic Braking helps the driver detect stationary objects when backing up and, if necessary, applies the brakes to help avoid a collision.
In addition to a very luxurious and spacious interior design, every 2020 Nissan Murano comes equipped with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as part of its NissanConnect System! Yes that right, you can use your mobile device to access your favorite apps right from the center-mounted screen! That’s a feature that is just not offered on the 2019 Honda Passport.
Technology: Available Intelligent Around View Monitor
With the available Nissan Intelligent Around View Monitor, you are given both visual and audible alerts, if the system detects something moving near your Murano. The Intelligent Around View Monitor is not something that is available on these competitor vehicles:
- 2019 HONDA PASSPORT
- 2019 FORD EDGE
- 2019 CHEVY BLAZER
- 2019 LEXUS RX350
Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
The 2020 Nissan Murano can detect what you can’t see, by monitoring the distance and velocity of the vehicle in front of you, and the one in front of that one! You won’t find this kind of advanced safety feature on any of the Murano’s in-class competitors – or even on a luxury competitor. See below:
- 2019 FORD EDGE: NOT AVAILABLE
- 2019 CHEVY BLAZER: NOT AVAILABLE
- 2019 HONDA PASSPORT: NOT AVAILABLE
- 2019 LEXUS RX350: NOT AVAILABLE
If you are interested in learning more, then why not stop by for a visit at our Guelph Nissan Dealership, where one of our Sales Consultants can easily answer any questions you may have, or please feel free to take a peek at our 2020 Nissan Murano Online Inventory!
805 Woodlawn Rd
Guelph, ON N1K 1E9
Phone: (519) 822-9200