THE 2019 NISSAN MAXIMA: A CLASS ABOVE THE RESTMay 10th, 2019
In this blog post we’ll take a look at how the 2019 Nissan Maxima surpasses the competition, in terms of Performance, Technology, Handling, and Safety.
- Power To Weight Ratio: The power to weight ratio of the 2019 Maxima is amazing – with 11.6 LBS/HP to pull per horse – the Maxima can move a lot faster than its competitors! The lower the number – the better the performance. In comparison, the Acura TLX = 12.9LBS/HP, the Toyota Avalon = 11.8LBS/HP, and the BMW 3 Series = 12.5LBS/HP!
- Active Ride Control: For a smooth and comfortable ride, the 2019 Nissan Maxima offers Active Ride Control thorough it’s Integrated Dynamic Control Module. Whereas, the Acura TLX, the Toyota Avalon, and the BMW 3 Series, do not offer Active Ride Control! Active Ride Control comes standard on the Maxima SR.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy Fill Tire Alert: Yes, other luxury cars may also offer a Tire Pressure Monitoring System, however the 2019 Maxima is the only one that also includes the Easy Fill Tire Alert! This handy feature actually honks the horn when the correct air pressure has been reached (when filling up your tire). The Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy Fill Tire Alert comes standard across all Maxima trim levels.
- Remote Engine Start with Climate Control: In addition to starting your car remotely, the 2019 Maxima also allows you to adjust the temperature inside the cabin – always ensuring you step into a comfortable climate! This feature comes with additional costs from competitors, while coming standard on the 2019 Nissan Maxima.
- Intelligent Emergency Braking: Using radar technology to monitor the distance of the vehicle in front (within the same lane), the 2019 Maxima is able to warn the driver of a potential collision, should one seem imminent – by using audio and visual display alerts – while engaging the brakes to reduce the speed! Intelligent Emergency Braking comes standard on the 2019 Nissan Maxima.
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning: If a forward collision risk is detected (sudden movements of up to two cars ahead in the same lane), the 2019 Maxima will alert the driver to slow down. Intelligent Forward Collision Warning comes standard on the 2019 Nissan Maxima.
There you have it! The 2019 Nissan Maxima not only looks better than ever – it also offers you premium features you just won’t find on the competition! The 2019 Maxima comes in three trim levels – SL, SR, and Platinum. If you are interested in learning more about the 2019 Maxima, please feel free to stop by Guelph Nissan, or browse our 2019 Maxima Online Inventory.
805 Woodlawn Rd,
Guelph, ON N1K 1E9
Phone: (519) 822-9200